So much has been going on the past couple of weeks. We have been completely remodeling the kitchen and then preparing for and going to the Bahamas. Just got back late last night. Jamey made President's club and won us a trip to The Atlantis Resort. So much fun...once we finally got there! Of course we had some drama getting there. Long story short it took us twelve hours to get there and twelve hours to get back. Seriously is it too much to ask for airlines to stay on schedule? Atlantis was awesome. We spent most of the time in the lazy river, at the beach, at the pool, or riding one of the many slides. Even rode one that went through the shark tank! Another highlight of the trip was going to the market and getting a couple of purses. I had to get some shopping in because the trip wouldn't be complete without it! If you have never been to The Atlantis, I highly recommend you check it out. My husband just informed me we are going to dinner and a movie with friends. And the best part is we are eating Mexican food! Very excited because we have been eating seafood all week. don't get me wrong, it was great but am ready for some chips and salsa. I will post more pics later and also some before and after pics of the kitchen. Hope all is well with everyone.
nicole
Friday, August 15, 2008
Busy Summer
Posted by Bonding with the Barron's at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very nice. Love the pictures. Glad you survived the trip. Hope you enjoyed the Mexican Food!
Somehow I totally forgot that you guys were going to be gone. I told Jon that it was wierd that we hadn't heard back from either of you guys...duh!! I'm glad you had fun!! I've never been but everyone I know who has loved it too.
Post a Comment