Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dinner with my Boyfriend & his parents....Oh and My Husband

Last night we went shopping and to the Cheesecake Factory with our friends the Seymore's. (Reference: Jenny's link to See More Seymore's) They have an adorable little boy, Luke. He has become a favorite of ours and over time he has been giving Jamey a run for his money. Last night we laughed all evening at his character and antics. When they sat us down last night they sat us in a half moon booth and right before Jamey began to sit down Luke pushed him out of the way and jumped in his spot to sit by me :) After dinner we came back to the house where Jamey, Jon, and Luke played guitar hero and they began to dance around. As you all know Jamey loves to dance but once again Luke took the show. Luke danced around the living room and showed us all his moves..it was the best entertainment!

Jamey and I have been looking for a new dinning room table so our dinning room is completely empty right now. Luke said he really liked the room because it was empty....I asked him if he thought it might look better if it had a table in it...he proceeded to tell me that he is going to get Jon's (His Dad) wallet and his mustang and take me to buy a new table for the room. I can't wait for my boyfriend to get his Dad's wallet and take me shopping in his Daddy's mustang!!!! Your in trouble Jamey...Love it!

2 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

Jon & I laughed the whole way home about that stuff! I think it's funny how big of a "crush" he seems to have developed on you...however he thinks that Jamey is "a pretty cool dude" too. Thanks for a fun, RELAXING evening.

Natalie said...

I think that's so cute! I read both yours & Jenny's blog about it. It sounds like you have a fan for life!