Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope everyone has had a great holiday season. We did. I especially enjoyed the days off from work and being able to hang out with family and friends and relaxing. I must apologize for not keeping up with my blog better. I knew it had been a while, but did not realize I was so behind. I am thinking a good New Year's resolution for me is to maybe do a better job with the whole blog thing. What do you think? I thought what better way to start out the new year than with posting a blog. Anyway not much has been going on with us. It has been crazy busy at work for me this past year and I am hope that things slow down soon. I think I have worked more weekends over the past few months than I have the entire 10 years I've been there. Fun times!

Sorry for all the rambling. I am a little sleep deprived. We stayed up until 2:00 this morning. Had a few people over to ring in the new year. Can't remember the last time I stayed up that late! Also today is my dad's 65th birthday, so Happy Birthday Dad. We took him to brunch at Mimi's Cafe. Very Yummy. Everyone usually asks if he was the first baby born on his birthday, but he wasn't born until 6:00 p.m. or so. Still pretty cool to be born on Jan. 1st.

I am looking forward to 2009 and whatever God has in store for us. May you all have a great year! Here are a few pictures from Christmas.






1 comments:

The Barnards said...

Cute pics! I guess the one on the fireplace is at your house. We need to all get together at your place so that we can see the house soon! I am proud of you for blogging. Keep up the good work!